E's 2nd Birthday Planning

I cannot believe my little man is quickly approaching two! He has changed SOOO much in the past year. From a little boy who was just barely taking his first steps to now being a walking (or running) and talking toddler. He seriously amazes me every day. I love just everything about him. He has the best personality ever :)

So as his birthday is just around the corner we've started throwing together everything for his 2nd birthday party. Just today I rented a bounce house from San Diego Fun House party rentals and confirmed the details of my cupcake order with Le Petit Kupkak (seriously the best cupcakes ever, btw!). And I'm starting to work on the decorations. I'm thinking of talking with Adrienne of Custom Programs about designing a few of the decorations for me. Favor tags, a happy birthday sign, etc. I'm super excited.

One of the designs for the cupcakes...


The theme, as I mentioned before, is going to be Elmo & Cookie Monster or Sesame Street. We'll have reds & blues as the colors... maybe some yellow thrown in as well. I'm planning on making a balloon wreath for the door and some other types of decorations as well. And since E LOVES balloons I'm going to have to order a bunch from Party City. And if I can twist Joseph's arm a bit we might even do a whole sweets table to go along with the cupcakes. Or maybe just chocolate chip cookies in cute jars for the kids to bag up as their favor...

Off to start thinking of more fun things for the party...

0 comment(s) with love: