Early Pregnancy Symptoms: Bring It On!

So for the past week... er... week and a half... I have been 1. nauseous 2. achy 3. tired. I have also have experienced sore and tender breasts off and on. The soreness was bad today. There was a sharp throbbing pain in my left boob for about 10 or so minutes.

And you know what? I am not complaining! It's wonderful! I think that I have more symptoms this go around and they're stronger. Hopefully this is a good sign of what's to come... a full term pregnancy. I don't want to jinx anything though.

I have scheduled my first pre-natal doctor's appointment today. It's for July 22nd. I should be about 8 weeks by then. I don't plan on eating that morning just in case things don't go well. I hate thinking like that but I can't get my hopes up this time. I just have to push the appointment date out of my mind and live life normally. Let's hope these few weeks go by quickly.

0 comment(s) with love: