Lining a Baking Pan with Foil {Tips and Tricks}

One tradition we have in our family is a cookie party after the holidays. Every year on the day before the cookie party we make all of the cookies. So I headed over to my husband's aunt's house to help out with the cookie baking. Now by cookie baking, I mean cookie baking. Like 8 different types of cookies. Lots. Of. Cookies.

While making the cookies this year we had an oops. We were melting chocolate and it seized. So we had to figure out something to do with it. And I decided to try and make brownies... or so I thought. The "brownies" I made didn't turn out so well but the tip I learned while making the brownies... priceless!

My husband's aunt saw me trying to line the pan with foil and quickly showed me this neat trick. Maybe I'm the last one to know about it but I thought I'd share anyway just in case anyone else didn't know!

Simply turn over the pan and place the foil on the pan. Form the foil to the pan.


Take the foil off and turn the pan around. Line the pan and make your brownies!



3 comment(s) with love:

Couponista Queen said... Reply To This Comment

What a great idea! Saves me from soaking and scrubbing another pan.

Danielle S said... Reply To This Comment

What a time saver. Thanks for sharing this.

UntrainedHairMom said... Reply To This Comment

Nice tip, thanks a lot!