Happy New Year 2012

 
The new year is a time for reflection and resolutions. I have never really been big on resolutions and goals but this year is different. I really want to write these things down so that next year I have something to reflect on. So I'm going to write a few things down. Things I need to work on and things I want to accomplish. I'm getting closer to 30 and want to make sure that I'm putting an effort into reaching my 30 by 30 goals.

Sometimes lists can be a scary thing. Why put so much pressure on myself, right? But without lists I sometimes lose focus of what I want to accomplish and am easily sucked in to every day life without doing what I wanted to do. So I'm going to write these things down and share them so I hold myself accountable this year.

What are your resolutions this year? What do you want to accomplish in 2012?

In 2012 I am going to -

1. Reach goal weight
2. Become more organized
3. Put more effort into my marriage
4. Exercise regularly
5. Start to save and budget
6. Continue to become eco-conscious
7. Read at least one book a month
8. Eat at home at least 5 nights a week
9. Slow down and enjoy the time I have with my kids at home
10. Blog at least once a week

If I can accomplish at least 1/2 of this list by the end of 2012 I will be happy with my progress. I look forward to 2012 and am excited to see what it will bring to me and my family.

1 comment(s) with love:

Discovering the Me in Mommy said... Reply To This Comment

I'm sure you'll do a great job at the list! We're all working on it together! =)