Special Songs

Do you ever hear a song that reminds you of someone? Well the other day I heard "Say Hey" by Michael Franti. And the only thing I could think about was dancing and singing around the room with a towel on, hair dryer in one hand and a round brush in the other (as a mic, duh!). Now I wasn't thinking about me doing this... no, I was thinking about one of my bestest friends, my maid of honor, the godmother of my child... Miranda.

For those who follow the blog and know Miranda, I know you'll feel the same way when you hear the song. Who knows, maybe this song has been around for a while but with the baby I find myself going further and further from mainstream. It's so hard to keep up with the "in" stuff when I put Disney channel on in the morning and listen to KPBS in the car :)

Miranda... lady.... I miss you :) Now go get Gavin and start dancing... and singing (of course)!

1 comment(s) with love:

Miranda said... Reply To This Comment

Awww hi Momma,

I forwarded this to Gav and he came home singing and dancing, haha.

I needed this! Thanks <3

Miss you toooooo! xo