Tummy Time



Ethan is starting to get really good at tummy time. Today he held his head up at least 5 inches off the boppy! He is doing so well. He'll move his head from one side to the other when I change sides or rattle a toy on the other side. He seems to tolerate it for about 5-10 minutes at a time and than plays on his back for another 10-15 minutes. He starts to "talk" to the hanging toys and kicks up a storm.

He also enjoys laying in his crib and watching & hearing his mobile. He'll just stare and stare at the animals. It's too cute to watch. Sometimes he likes it when I talk to him and other times he fusses when I talk so I don't. It's amazing how much personality he already has at 6 weeks. He is just so amazing! I'm sure everyone says that about their child though :)

1 comment(s) with love:

Amanda said... Reply To This Comment

He is growing so fast! He is so cute! He totally looks like you in this picture.