The results are in!



The results say everything. I have an 82% chance of having a girl :) That's better than a 50/50 chance, right? Tessa... you might just still have it!

I didn't know if I screwed it up or not because I had to get up at 1am to pee and than felt the urge at 4am to go again. I wanted to wait until 6 or so but I had to go and didn't want to miss the opportunity. I did the test and than went to lay in bed and stare at the clock for 10 minutes. When I got back the color still hadn't changed.

When I sent Joseph in to find out the surprise (I didn't tell him I bought the test... only that I was spending $30 on a surprise for both of us) the color still hadn't changed. Oh, it was a fun morning! We'll find out in two months if this test was correct... can't wait!

1 comment(s) with love:

Pilar said... Reply To This Comment

Awww!!! VERY cute!!! Can't wait to find out for sure(if you do find out in a couple of months)!!! Yay!!!