Look Ma!




I'm pregnant!

I've been dying to tell you this since the first moment we found out but wanted to keep it a secret until we at least saw the baby's heart beat. I just couldn't imagine calling again with bad news. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but the baby is measuring at 8 weeks and 6 days. My due date is set for February 26th (I think?!) and my next appointment is on the 19th of August. I hope you're as excited as we are!

3 comment(s) with love:

Tessa said... Reply To This Comment

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so happy for you guys Dani I can't even stand it. Congrats to you both!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

YAY!!!! Don't you just love the 1st ultrasound when you can see the heartbeat! Congrats, I'm so happy for you both!

Pilar said... Reply To This Comment

Awww :-) Totally awesome!!! Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Lots of hugs to mommy and baby S!!!