Frankenweenie Games and Fun for the Family

I love my pooch, Scout. He's a member of the family and was our first kid before we had kids. And as much as we love him, I'm not sure if I'd want to bring him back to life should he pass. I guess I've never thought of trying to bring him back to life.

That is.. until seeing trailers for the movie Frankenweenie.

I cannot wait to see Frankenweenie, Disney's latest heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog from Tim Burton. And it's coming just in time for HalloweenTime!

In an effort to get my kids excited about the movie I've downloaded these awesome Pin the Tail on Sparky activity sheet and Sparky maze. Download them for your kids and start getting ready for the fun to come in just a few weeks!
 
Don't miss seeing Frankenweenie 
in theaters everywhere October 5th!
(enjoy this sneak peek Frankenweenie Tale of Victor and Sparky)




0 comment(s) with love: