Salmon Stir Fry with California Wild Caught King Salmon {Dinner Recipe}



I absolutely love fish. And one of my favorite fish to make is salmon. Eating fish at least once a week not only reduces the chances of cardiac arrest but also increases cognitive function and reduces depression.

In order to maximize the amount of Omega 3s my family is getting, I choose to purchase ocean-caught California King salmon. California King Salmon has 29% more Omega 3s then previously reported!

The fishermen who catch the California King salmon not only love what they do, they care about the fish they are catching as well. The salmon population is carefully monitored and the future supply of California King salmon is always something they think about.

If you are looking for an amazingly delicious salmon, consider checking out California King Salmon and see what you've been missing! You can definitely taste the difference in wild-caught fish versus farm raised.

Salmon Stir Fry
  • 1 pound salmon, cut into strips with skin removed
  • 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 1 1/2 cups rice, cooked
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon salmon seasoning
  • salt and pepper


Preheat wok on medium high heat. Add coconut oil.

Season salmon and make sure all bones are removed. When pan is hot lay salmon skin side down and let cook for 2 minutes. Turn and let cook for another minute.


Add vegetables and saute for 3 minutes. Add rice and soy sauce. Cook until everything is warm and salmon is flaky. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Serves 4

How do you prepare salmon?

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comment(s) with love:

Tiffany C. said... Reply To This Comment

I'm glad I came across this recipe. I've been wanting to cook some salmon for a while now but have wanted to nice recipe. This looks simple and tasty.

Amanda @ Frugal Greenish Mama said... Reply To This Comment

I love to make Salmon but we usually bake or broil it. I can't wait to try it this way in my OZeri Wok!

Sarah Coulsey said... Reply To This Comment

I honestly have never had Salmon before. I love fish too and stir fry!! I am going to have to try this!! Do you think it would be good with haddock in case the salmon is a little too fishy for the boys??

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said... Reply To This Comment

This looks delicious and easy enough for me to make!! We will be trying this! W loves salmon!

Greta said... Reply To This Comment

I'm not a salmon fan, but I do love a good stir-fry! This looks tasty. Also, wild-caught seafood tastes sooo much better than farm-raised fare.

From PDX with Love said... Reply To This Comment

Danielle, this looks amazing!! I am drooling over my keyboard!!

Sofia