Week 2 Weigh In: Booyah! #simmwlc


This week was quite a challenge but I think I'm finally back in the game. Not only am I ready to do this, I have a plan and I'm actually sticking to it.


That's right! I'm almost back out of the 200s!

Here's what's worked with food this week:
  • Protein for breakfast (eggs or greek yogurt)
  • Shakeology for lunch each day
  • Meal planning with my meal planning guide from Meet Me At The Dinner Table
  • Limiting snacks to fruit, veggies, cheese and greek yogurt 
  • Used my Precise Portions dinnerware to eat meals on so I had a visual of portions on top of measuring out. It's all about training the brain, right? 
  • Tracked 5 out of 7 days on WW Online (I have to get better at this!) and stayed within my daily points
  • Only had a small portion of dessert when offered - for the most part I'd have a graham cracker with some peanut butter and milk to satisfy my sweets craving at night. So good!
I've also been really good about my water intake. Not only have I succeeded in drinking at least 60oz of water, I've been able to consume at least 80oz of liquids (including coffee and green tea) each day. I think this has really helped! I fill up my Nalgene bottle each day and try to chug away no matter where we go.

Next up is working on my exercise! Currently I'm tracking my steps each day using my FitBit and am shooting for 10,000 steps a day. So far I've been able to consistently get 6-7,000 so I need to step it up and get out more! I did receive 9,500 the day we went to the fair so maybe more active activities with the kids will help boost my numbers.

Weight Loss Progress
Starting Weight: 204 lbs 6/1/2012
Size 12/14
Current Weight: 200.8 lbs 6/15/2012
Size 12/14
Total to go: 45.8 lbs
Total lost: 3.2 lb

First Post - The Beginning
Week 1: -1lb
Week 2: -2.2lbs

5 comment(s) with love:

Miranda said... Reply To This Comment

Go girl!! I can't wait to get on board and shed some lbs after I give birth!

xoxo

Grace said... Reply To This Comment

I think it is great that you are sharing what worked as others will get some great ideas and apply it as well to their diet.

Kari said... Reply To This Comment

It looks like you have a great plan and I'm happy for you that it is working!

There are many of these things that I should start incorporating too!

Kristen Scott said... Reply To This Comment

Love it, Danielle! You're using so many great tools and with the accountability of blogging, you can't help but be successful. So exciting to be almost out of the 200's :)

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

You will do it. I really do believe in you. If you want to go on walks or anything let me know.