Accessorizing the Right Way {Belina Jewelry Review}

As I recently shared in my 25 Things About Me post, I'm definitely the champagne taste on a beer budget type of gal. I've probably been this way for a while. And with this mentality I really do like to look somewhat put together when I go out. Not so much to play dates with my kids (sorry mama friends!) but when my husband and I go to see a play or out to dinner I like to look nice.

What I wore to Mary Poppins (incl. Belina earrings)

Belina "Stella" studs
  Most of the time when I get dressed up I grab the pearls that my mother-in-law bought me a few Christmases ago. Pearls just seem to go with everything. But I wear them all the time. So when I saw a recent giveaway over on San Diego Bargain Mama for some Belina earrings from a new place I just heard of I had to check them out. And I'm glad I did!

  I ended up winning a pair of Stella earrings in the giveaway and was able to pick them up from Lua at BlogHer'11. The first thing I noticed was how cute they looked. Super elegant and definitely a higher quality earring. Then I realized how much I would have paid for the pair and I was pleasantly surprised! I could totally afford to spend $16 on a pair of earrings and still not break the bank.
Belina "Arlene" earrings

So now I keep going over to the website and writing down a list of favorites to buy for myself at a later date. I'm kinda crushing on the Arlene earrings. Aren't they adorable? Perfect for a nice evening out with the hubs. And there aren't just earrings over at Belina, there are necklaces, bracelets and rings. I'm already forming a Christmas list for Joseph. I'm sure he won't mind.

If you're looking for some quality jewelry but don't have a lot of money to spend I highly suggest checking out the beautiful pieces at Belina. And if you want to know what the popular buys are check out their best sellers.

Do you have any favorites?




0 comment(s) with love: