I Need Your Help

Remember this picture above of E signing Whale from my post about E's new signs? Well I'm trying to use it to win a contest over at the Sign4Baby facebook page. The picture with the most "likes" wins a prize package. So if you can just take a moment, go here and "like" the picture I'd be very grateful!

Another direct link just in case: http://tinyurl.com/2g4v4ua



Here's a blurb about what is in the prize package I'm trying to win... I REALLY need that massage!

" Get your photos submitted for the Sept Sign4Baby Photo Op Contest! Great prizes as usual! A one hour massage or facial gift certificate by Firefly Wellness, a darling hat by Love Mom Boutique, a buggy organizer by maclarenbaby.com. Stay tuned for additional prize announcements. Have your friends/family "like" our page ..."

0 comment(s) with love: