Pilar's Visit

My girlfriend, Pilar, moved to St. Louis last year and I've missed her a whole lot. Having a baby really reduces the amount of travel one can do and I haven't had the chance to go and visit her in her brand new home. So when she announced that she was coming to visit I had to make it to see her. And E needed to meet yet another aunty he has out there :)

We met at The Prado in Balboa Park for lunch and had a great time chatting and eating (what we do best). I wish we could have spent more time together but Daddy was missing E and Pilar had to go visit other friends. I can't wait to go visit her (never been to St. Louis before!) and see what wonderful things she's done with her house.


Amanda and Daylin


Pilar and Daylin


Tessa and Daylin


The girls (and E): Pilar, Jessica, Daylin - 1 month old, Amanda, E - 4.5 months old, Me - looking as pregnant as Tessa, Tessa - 23 weeks pregnant :)

I'll ask around for more photos of E :) I know they're out there!

0 comment(s) with love: