Four Months Old!



I keep on missing the photo ops on his actual month birthday but I might just get one next time :) E's well-baby appointments and shot visits always fall on these days and he's exhausted afterwards so we'll have to deal with the "day before" or "day after" shots. I'll include one of my favorite pictures from a few shots I took this weekend (click on the photo to enlarge). This photo isn't touched up... I just played with the amount of light that came into the bedroom, turned off the flash and put the camera in aperture mode. I'm in love with my baby's eyes :) And he has the best facial expressions...

E is now 17 pounds and 6.5 ounces. He's 26 inches long and has a big head... just kidding. The circumference of his head is a good size for his height and weight. He's in the 90th percentile for weight and head circumference and 75th to 80th percentile for height. The doc says he's meeting all of his milestones and then some.

E babbled like crazy at the doctor's office and was full of giggles and smiles for the nurse and doctor. He didn't even cry when he got his shot!! Not sure if that's because I remembered the Tylenol before the appointment or if it's because he still had the taste of the oral vaccine in his mouth. I was so happy that he only had two vaccines this appointment and only one shot out of the two vaccines. I couldn't imagine my baby getting any more than two shots per visit :( He could probably handle it but Joseph and I couldn't.


E at 4 months and 1 day

1 comment(s) with love:

Miranda said... Reply To This Comment

I couldn't handle it either - love the spread out system! xo