Maternity Pictures



Tessa, my dear friend and photographer, posted a few sneak peaks of my maternity photos on her blog. I couldn't be happier with how these few turned out and am dying to see the rest :) As we get closer and closer to meeting our little one everything is getting more real.

There's still much to do. I plan on finishing laundry and cleaning this week if this nasty sinus cold decides to go away (I hate having a runny/stuffed nose!) and prepping meals for the freezer next week.

Joseph's working on painting the nursery and has succeeded in scraping all of the wallpaper off of one of the walls. He'll prime tonight and than we can get to the real fun... painting! I plan on painting stripes of yellow and green on the larger wall where the crib will be and than alternating between yellow and green on the other walls. I'm excited to see how it turns out.


0 comment(s) with love: