Great Buys!

In the past two weeks I've had two great buys! Just recently I went to Target for lunch just to look around (retail therapy always makes me feel better when I'm stressed at work) and I found an awesome deal. I found a pregnancy body pillow on clearance for $30! It's the Boppy Total Body Pillow. Pictures below:



And a closer of the pattern on the pillow cover... so cute!



And last week I checked out mamabargains.com to find that they had Happy Heiny's on sale for $8 each! Can you believe it? I could only talk Joseph into getting 4 of them so I got one small, two medium and one large. Aren't they great??



The small one... pirate ships :)



A medium with the American flag (perfect for the 4th!)



A medium in dragon print



And a large in sandcastles



I can't wait to find other great deals. Most moms I know who cloth diaper have advised to buy a few different brands of cloth diapers to figure out what baby and I like the most depending on the time of day, etc.

I also want to look into gDiapers as well but I'm not sure what's the best thing to do... I'll figure it out :) Maybe I'll just get the starter kit... or the shower gift.

0 comment(s) with love: