First Major Baby Purchase!

I had to share this with everyone out there. This was such a great purchase! I just logged in online and went to a pregnancy message board I frequent. The first post I went to was a PSA about Britax carseats being on sale at Target.com. I ran over to the Target website to see if it was true and it was!

The Britax Marathon convertable carseat in Granite was on sale for $42.99 with free shipping. Can you believe it?? This carseat can be used either backwards (up to 33 pounds) or backwards (up to 65 pounds and 49 inches!). And it has great reviews.

Here's a picture of it:



The only downside that people have problems with is that it's expensive (not for us!) and heavy. But we can just leave the carseat in my car once the baby gets too big for the infant carseat we got at our shower. I am soo excited! I haven't really been able to do much with the nursery yet because of the kitchen remodel and I've been having baby withdrawls. All of the planning is done for what we're going to do in the nursery, the paint has been purchased and we have the major furniture sans a glider. So this really made me happy :)

1 comment(s) with love: