In celebration of the SD Mom’s Night Out 1 Year Anniversary and Halloween, we invite you to enjoy a night out at Kin Spa at Manchester Grand Hyatt and have an opportunity to get out, relax, and mingle with other moms. Not only is this a night to get out, it's also the best way to network in disguise!
Where: Kin Spa at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place San Diego, CA 92101
When: Friday, October 26 from 7-10pm
Cost: $40 Presale, $50 at the door *$35 for the first 35 people who register!
Own a local business? Want to get the word out about your services or product? Find out how you can get involved in this event and reach local San Diego women and moms by filling out this form here. Let SD Mom's Night Out know I sent you over!
The beneficiary for this event is Foundation for Women, a non-profit organization located in San Diego dedicated to eliminating global poverty through microcredit loans.
To support this organization, a portion of each ticket you purchase will go to Amanda Taylor, a local single mom who is a member of the Foundation for Women. Coffee will also be available for purchase*. The Foundation for Women’s Micro Loan Blend is made from Women Entrepreneurs. All coffee proceeds will support Amanda Taylor.
*Coffee will be distributed at the event and can be purchased online.
- A donation to Amanda Taylor – Foundation for Women
- Complimentary parking or Valet for $10 at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Entrance to Kin Spa and pool deck at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- 3 raffle tickets
- Opportunity to win prizes from our amazing sponsors including the Grand Prize of (1) Night Stay at Manchester Grand Hyatt and spa treatment for (2) at Kin Spa
- Free flowing wine throughout the evening
- Light appetizer fare
- Complimentary indoor/outdoor spa services from Kin Spa
- Special discounted menu for spa services purchased at the event
- Kin Spa Swag Bags for the first 200 guests
- Special Swag Bags for the first 50 guests
- Discounted room rates for guests who want to stay overnight
- A fabulous night out as YOURSELF!
Event covered by The Pulse SD