Just Keep Swimming over to the Theater {Finding Nemo in 3D - In Theaters September 14th}


Every once in a while there's a movie that is just made for the big screen. And experiencing it in any other way does the film an injustice.

One of my favorite Disney movies of all time is Finding Nemo. Sure it isn't a "classic" but it's an amazingly triumphant story that gives hope to anyone who's just a little bit different. In 2008, Finding Nemo was named one of the top 10 greatest animated films ever made by the American Film Institute. And I agree!


This past weekend my husband had the opportunity to take our son to see Finding Nemo in 3D. I thought it fitting that a father take his son to see the movie and they had an absolute blast. With popcorn and water in hand they headed to the theater with their 3D glasses.

Since my son is a bit too small to fully see the screen, they grabbed a booster seat to make it easier for him.

Once settled, they munched on popcorn and waited for the movie to start. Throughout the movie my son kept mentioning how cool it was to see the fish so big. He even asked if we could upgrade our fish tank to be the size of the screen. Sadly, my husband had to tell him no.

The experience of watching Finding Nemo in 3D on the big screen was definitely one that made memories for my husband and son. And I'm sure I'll be hearing about it for months to come...

On September 14th, Finding Nemo is coming back to theaters. And it isn't just coming back, it's coming back in 3D! 

So if you missed out on experiencing Finding Nemo in theaters the first time around, here's your chance to relive the story of Nemo, his father, Dori, and all of the other marine life under the sea. You won't be disappointed.

And if you don't head to the theaters, Bruce just might pay you a visit!


Finding Nemo returns to theaters for the first time in 3D September 14th, 2012!  

For more information check out Finding Nemo 3D  on Facebook or head on over to the Disney's Finding Nemo website and take a look at sneak peeks, games to play online, activities to do at home, and more.
Disclaimer: I received two tickets to the pre-screening of Finding Nemo 3D. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment(s) with love:

Tiffany C. said... Reply To This Comment

I'm so happy this movie is coming back to the big screen. Now I can take my daughter to enjoy it all over again, just like I did with The Lion King. This is going to be great in 3D.