A Night Out on the Town with @eShakti

Last Friday my husband surprised me. Like a HUGE surprise.

I woke up to flowers on the kitchen counter with a note explaining that we would be going out that night. And not only did I need prepare myself for dinner, I also needed to pack an overnight bag. When you get a note like this, your promptly cancel all plans and get ready for the night!

This change of events was welcomed.


As soon as he got home from work, we headed out to drop off my son and daughter for the night and headed downtown. He had booked us a hotel a few blocks away from my favorite restaurant (where he had made reservations). As soon as we got there we got ready.

And I was lucky enough to have the perfect dress for the occasion!

I received a gorgeous black eShakti Ruffled Safari Twill Dress in the mail a few days before and couldn't wait to wear it out! As soon as I put it on I was in love. The dress did feel a bit tight even though I ordered the next size up per their measurement guide but it's nothing a few weeks at the gym can't take care of! 


I loved the look and flow of this dress. Not only did the cut flatter my larger belly, it also made me feel good wearing it.

I paired the dress with a gorgeous bracelet from Macy's Heart of Haiti collection and pulled my hair back into a simple side ponytail. Once I had the dress on, applied my make up and jewelry, and slipped on my shoes we were ready to go!

The dress is beautifully made and I felt gorgeous in it. I loved that I had the option of changing up a few options on the dress before making my final decision. With most of the dresses you can decide the sleeve length, length of the hemline, and the shape of the neckline. How amazing is that? And what you receive is a quality, beautiful dress that is bound to turn heads! 


plus much more!

To read more about the other dresses available and see them in action, check out these amazing reviews from fellow bloggers:




Disclaimer: This dress was provided for me to review by eShakti in collaboration with the Fashionista Blogger group hosted by Still Blonde After All These Years and ModlyChic. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comment(s) with love:

Misty Kearns said... Reply To This Comment

Love the dress & you look great it in. I will have to check this company out as I am not familiar with them. Thanks for sharing!

Debi@The Spring Mount 6 Pack said... Reply To This Comment

You look amazing! I have never heard of this company. I will have to check it out

Denise G said... Reply To This Comment

What a pretty dress!! You look great in it!!

ATLanta Saving Moms said... Reply To This Comment

Very nice dress. :)