I have to say that I was a bit apprehensive stepping on the scale. Wasn't sure what I'd find and was afraid that my monthy visitor had come a little early to mess things up. But honestly, even with a 0.2 gain, I'm happy!!
No, it's not huge. But last month I ended with a weight that was OVER my starting weight. So being back down makes my whole attitude about this challenge change. I really did think I'd be down 10-15 pound by now in time for BlogHer. That goal was not made. So I'm going to pick it up and get down to business.
But first... I fly to New York City to attend BlogHer'12. And while I'll be conscious about what I'm putting in my mouth, I will not limit myself if something delicious heads my way. That's what all the walking is for, right? No weigh in on Friday (nor last Friday) so this weigh in serves for both. I'll update next Friday when I've (hopefully) balanced out all the fun I'll have this weekend.
Here's what worked for me this month:
- Walking the neighborhood with the kids 4-5 mornings a week (while wearing my FitBit daily)
- Continuing to eat my meals on my Precise Portions dinnerware
- Being consistant with what I'm eating
- Regularly using Shakeology for lunch
What I need to work on:
- Getting to the gym!! Those membership dues keeps getting deducted and I need to use it.
- Logging my points on WW
- Scheduling regular gym dates with a buddy
- Starting to swim laps (no class time needed!)
- Walking every day with the kids or dog
- Log my points!! Again... paying for WW, I need to use it.