Fashion Sneak Peek for #BlogHer12 {Seen in the City @NoiseGirls Event}


I am having an amazing time shopping for my upcoming trip to BlogHer'12.

When I'm in NYC I hope to stay stylish and comfortable as I network, shop, and eat my way through the city. And with brands like Sonsi, Shabby Apple, Yala Designs, Twisted Orchid, Lee, Oofos, and more I can't go wrong! Stay tuned for more up to date reviews on all of these amazing items and more in preparation of the Seen in the City event hosted by the Noise Girls.

You can read a few of my Seen in the City reviews below:

Twisted Orchid Apricot Dual Bag

Sonsi Kiyonna 3/4 Sleeve Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress

You Make It Personal Twitter Necklace

OOFOS OOriginal Thong Sandals

And there's more to come!

6 comment(s) with love:

Grace Hodgin said... Reply To This Comment

You are going to be a very sharped dressed woman! Have a great time. New York is a wonderful city!

Diane said... Reply To This Comment

That twitter necklace is a pretty cool idea!

Rebecca Nash said... Reply To This Comment

Gorgeous! You are going to look great! Love the green dress

Beck Valley Books said... Reply To This Comment

wow New York, bet you'll have an amazing time, lucky thing x

Danielle S said... Reply To This Comment

You're really going to make a hit! Have fun.

Danielle

Debbie Schroeder said... Reply To This Comment

Love the outfits and those boots look comfy.