June 1st is here and I cannot wait! This is the start (again) of my new Weight Loss Challenge and I'm here to succeed! I've taken the pictures and they aren't pretty.
Just weighed myself on my EatSmart Get Fit Body Fat scale and that wasn't pretty either.
So now its time to get to it! It's simple, right? Eat the right stuff in moderation (and track it) and get in enough exercise. No more sitting at the computer, laying down watching tv, or making excuses. I'm going to change and I will get to goal.
My goals for June:
- Shakeology shake to replace one meal a day
- Workout at the gym at least 2-3 times a week
- Go for a walk/jog from home at least 5 days a week
- Weigh myself weekly with my EatSmart body fat scale
- Track my food through WW online and try to take pictures for accountability
- Drink enough water (goal = 80oz a day)
- Meal Plan
Enter the June WLC Giveaway!
And I'm not doing this alone! Another great way to keep me accountable, have some buddies to join me on this journey! Below are the bloggers who will be linking up and sharing their journey with me.
Each blogger has a different goal, a different reason for being here. It could be weight loss, but it could also be getting and staying fit and healthy!
If you're interested in joining us simply send me an email at simmworksfamily (at) gmail.com.
For more details check out my Simmworks Weight Loss Challenge Breakdown post.