Father's Day 2012


Happy Father's Day to the best father our children have!

I'm definitely lucky that I chose a man who loves, cares, and and teaches our children the way you do. The way you teach, support, and encourage our children makes me excited to see how they will grow and learn from you as they get older. I honestly don't think there's a dad out there who could top you! Thank you for everything you do for our children and for me.




4 comment(s) with love:

Danielle S said... Reply To This Comment

We are two of the luckiest Danielle's out there to have such wonderful hubbies!

Danielle @ Royalegacy
Happy Father's Day 2012

Miranda said... Reply To This Comment

Very cute. Ethan's looking more and more like you every day <3<3

Grace said... Reply To This Comment

Your little girl looks so proud to be holding her "D" for dad.
Cute photos.

LOVE MELISSA:) said... Reply To This Comment

AW!! How cute! I love it!