What is a Mom's Work Worth?

I stumbled upon this infographic recently and knew I wanted to share with my readers. I also wanted to add that the calculations were also done for working moms and they manage to put in 55.9 hours each week on top of their regular jobs. At that rate, working Moms would earn $63,472 in addition to their regular annual salary. Could you imagine that amount of extra income for raising your kids?

I don't expect to get paid for raising my kids because (get ready for the mushiness) I'm paid in more than money. I'm paid in small hugs, slobbery kisses, and little voices saying "I lub you!". That's payment enough for what I put myself through day in and day out. And in the end, it's all worth it. 

What is a Mom’s Work Worth? [infographic]
Via: DegreeSearch.org

0 comment(s) with love: