Prefense Hand Sanitizer {Sponsor Spotlight}



When I pack my diaper bag in the morning there are a few essentials that are always included in my bag, diapers, wipes, bottom balm and Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer. Along with  messy kids and changing diapers comes germs. And having a quick and easy sanitizer to use on the go is important to me. Now before I was introduced to Prefense I used an alcohol based antibacterial foaming sanitizer I picked up at Target.

Not only did the alcohol based sanitizer have a strong smell, it also dried out my hands every time I used it. So much so that I had to use some lotion or a little bottom balm to soften my hands up after each use. And I didn't even want to use it on my son. He already has dry skin so adding alcohol to his skin would only make the dryness worse.

Since using Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer we've had no issues with dryness and the smell of it doesn't make my eyes burn. I also feel comfortable using it with my children. And I love that it lasts for so long after using it. We frequently go to the zoo and Sea World so we are around a lot of petting zoos and other areas with lots of children and animals. Whenever we leave those types of places it's hard to make our way to the restroom to wash our hands. And since my son is a thumb sucker I want to make sure his hands are sanitized as soon as possible. We use the Prefense sanitizer before we leave and then wash our hands when we get home.


Here are a few reasons why this hand sanitizer is superior to others on the market:
  • No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
  • Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!
  • Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
  • Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
  • Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
  • Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers
As of August 2nd Prefense has put their NEW and FIRST EVER combo pack in their store their our website! The combo pack includes a container of hand wipes and a 1.5oz bottle all for just $7.99! Considering both of those items are $6.99 each, this combo pack is 'buy one, get one for a buck' pricing! This is our lowest pricing ever on Prefense and is available exclusively in our website store! To buy it head on over to Prefense Hand Sanitizer on Amazon.


Prefense was kind enough to allow me to offer an 8oz bottle of Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer in my Halloween Giveaway package. An 8oz bottle of Prefense offers 640 applications! -- with one spray lasting all day, that one bottle of Prefense could potentially last one user almost 2 years! For extra entries into the Halloween Giveaway Blog Hop you can do the following:
And check them out on their website www.prefense.com. Make sure to come back on Sunday to enter my awesome giveaway package!


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comment(s) with love: