Fall in Love with itti bitti {Sponsor Spotlight}


As most of my readers know, I LOVE itti bitti cloth diapers. They are amazingly soft, trim and are super absorbent. So when I received the opportunity to review another itti bitti product I was jumping in the air with joy. And then I received a package in the mail with the softest, most luxurious change mat ever. And that's when it happened. I was jealous of my daughter's change mat.

itti bitti change mats feature gorgeous limited edition minkee prints to co-ordinate with your cloth diapers. These change mats feature fantastically soft bamboo velour for the baby to lie on and are backed in waterproof minkee for practicality. And they are a generous 68 cm x 45 cm. So not only do they look beautiful, they're functional as well. And the best part about these change mats is that they actually fit the length of your child.

I don't know how many times I've tried to use the change mat that came with my diaper bag only to get frustrated with the fact that I would have to choose between cushioning her head or protecting her butt. And usually I'd end up grabbing my infant carrier or another diaper to put under her head. Now all I have to do is grab my itti bitti changemat and I'm set! And just like her diapers, my daughter can't stop trying to cuddle with her change mat. Needless to say, both my daughter and I have fallen in love with our itti bitti change mat.

Giveaway Opportunities
Currently itti bitti is hosting a sweepstakes on Facebook through Oct. 31st. You can enter once daily to be entered into a giveaway for 3 prize packages featuring the new itti bitti fall limited edition prints. The prizes are as follows:

Grand Prize - 4 bitti tuttos, 1 luxury wet bag, 1 minkee blankee, 1 change mat and 1 pack of ultimate wipes each in the new limited edition prints

Prize #2 - 2 bitti tuttos, 1 luxury wet bag, 1 minkee blankee, and 1 pack of ultimate wipes each in the new limited edition prints

Prize #3 - 1 bitti tutto, 1 luxury wet bag, and 1 pack of ultimate wipes each in the new limited edition prints

To enter you can visit here or select "Sweepstakes" from their Facebook page


To win an itti bitti change mat enter my Halloween Giveaway starting tomorrow! And for extra entries you can do the following:
Can't wait and want one now?

Where to Buy
To buy your own change mat check here for a list of retailers both online and in stores. If you do head to a local store make sure to call ahead and confirm what items and prints they carry.

For local readers head on over to Babies in Bloom to check out the itti bitti cuteness!

Disclosure: As part of the Fall in Love itti bitti campaign I recieved a minkee change mat to review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own. No monetary compensation was given for my review.

4 comment(s) with love:

Kerri said... Reply To This Comment

My friends use cloth diapers and I will share info about itti bitti with them.

Emily - faliLV said... Reply To This Comment

I love itti Bitti! We adore their minke blanket too! :)

Danielle said... Reply To This Comment

This is great. I will let my cloth diapering friends know!

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said... Reply To This Comment

That pattern is adorable!!