Passion for Fashion {Fall 2011}

As I've admitted before, I don't have much fashion sense. But when I'm given simple instructions with color ideas and simple pieces to put together I can't help but get excited about picking out new outfits.So I try, try again. And sometimes I think I do pretty good when I think about what I'm wearing and what's in my closet before purchasing pieces.

I cannot wait to head out to a few of my favorite stores to find the perfect Fall pieces this year. I am in need of a few outfits since the last Fall was spent very, very pregnant and my closet is quite bare these days. So when I saw Passion for Fashion over at Cheap Sally I knew I had to share. Plus there's awesome coupons for Gap right now so I can start shopping now! The hubs already did some shopping of his own from Eddie Bauer. Awesome sale items right now and a few coupons available! 

Passion for Fashion gives you this fall's latest trends like cobalt blue and burnt oranges and yellows will add a splash of color to your wardrobe this fall. Casual wear is simple this season with maxi skirts, wide-leg jeans and cape jackets to keep you warm and on the move. 

Try a feminine silhouette and add touches of menswear inspired pieces like a blazer and oxford heels for a chic office look. And for a fun night out play around with color blocking, animal print and high heel wedges. Oh... new shoes are in my future! What clothing items are you lusting over lately?

Cheap Sally Passion for Fashion Fall 2011

2 comment(s) with love:

Natalie | Make Today Great said... Reply To This Comment

I want that whole "for work" thing.

Danielle said... Reply To This Comment

I love the blouse and pants but don't think I could pull of those shoes. You definitely could though!