Happy Memorial Day!

First of all I want to thank all of the men and women who have risked and given their lives for our freedom. We wouldn't have a memorial day without your sacrifices. I will make sure my children and I do not forget why we celebrate this day and honor those have given up so much. Thank you, again, to those who have served in our armed forces. Your service is greatly appreciated.

We had a wonderful memorial day morning at the beach. E enjoyed the water while M played in the sand. Scout ran between the both of them and had a blast. We were so exhausted when we got home we all just vegged out for the rest of the day :) Here are a few pictures.








Daddy wanted to bury E's feet





Is right there. Oceans right there!



I go in the water again?


1 comment(s) with love:

Ann said... Reply To This Comment

Aaron and I were down there about 2 to 4 PM on Memorial Day. Aaron wanted to make a volcano in the sand.