Resolutions

Yes, yes, I know. You want updates and pictures of the kids. Dont worry. Those posts are coming when i have time to upload, edit and post pictures. This post, however, is all about me.

My biggest resolution is to be at my goal weight by next year. So I am creating a plan. I joined a weight loss challenge on a message board I am on, I got the Biggest Loser Challenge wii game that I will start tonight and when Molly is 2 months old I will start doing the 30 Day Shred DVD. At the 3 month mark I will join Weight Watchers.
I think with these goals in mind I can be successful. What are your goals/resolutions for the new year?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment(s) with love:

Miranda said... Reply To This Comment

love it! count me in! i just got the zumba dvd, hahaha. tae bo too!