Bring on the Holiday Deals!


Shutterfly is the place to go, especially during the holidays, for all your card-shopping and gift-giving needs! I have been a member of Shutterfly for a little while now and love the quality of their prints and their amazing prices!

You can find expensive-looking Christmas cards for as little as $.32 per card!

As usual, I am behind in making my holiday cards. But thankfully, I can shop at Shutterfly for the perfect photo Christmas cards to fit our family!

Here are a few of the styles I've been debating on...




Cute, right??

Shutterfly also has nicer styles if you're looking for a classier look. I will be choosing a fun, casual design because the pics are fun ones of my boys! I am really excited to choose my design and make my card! I can do it all on the website! I can choose which picture goes where, how I want it centered in the frame, adjust the wording and then see a large version before I complete my order!

You definitely need to visit Shutterfly this Christmas! They also have fun things like photo mugs and calendars for gifts!



Go over to Shutterfly right now to get that last minute shopping done!

Good luck!


Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010

0 comment(s) with love: