Mammoth Family Trip: Day Three



Being silly on the drive to Yosemite







The view as we drove into the valley



Tunnels! One thing I remember from my trip as a kid to Yosemite



A waterfall on the side of the road



So happy to be out of the car!



Bridal Veil Falls







The view from the bottom of the falls









Yes, I know my shirt isn't the most flattering but at 90+ degrees I wasn't going for cute, I was going for comfort.



So silly!







Rainbow Falls



Half Dome





Our visitor at lunch



Dada! Dada! Squirrel!



Close up



Our lunch... YUMMY cheeses & meats with fresh homemade bread & lots of marinated mushrooms, peppers & artichokes



Dessert!



Half Dome



A surprise sighting as we were leaving the valley



In the mountains right past the entrance/exit of Yosemite on the South side



Cheese!



He was having a conversation with me as I was taking his picture

0 comment(s) with love: