Fun Times!

E has just got the best personality. I am soo blessed to have such a happy baby.

Today I met up with the moms group I joined to take advantage of the free admission to the Natural History museum and the Reubin H. Fleet Science Center. He played so well with the other kids. I think he really enjoyed himself.

Some of the other moms not in the group even commented on how fast he was when he was crawling around. I also heard how strong he was (wanted to pull himself up and started doing the "downward dog" yoga position) and how friendly he was (tried to crawl into one of the girls laps to hug her).

He was pooped when we left and passed out before we left the parking lot. When we got home the transition from car seat to bed was seamless (I've been worried about this...). And when he woke up he was in a great mood. Well... when we started our bedtime routine (nursing, prayers, "talking", quiet time, sleep) E had a bit of energy left to get out. He started blowing raspberries on my stomach. Daddy taught him how to do this and now whenever he sees even a tiny bit of skin he goes for my stomach and blows raspberries.

After this he was laying his head on my stomach and than looked up for a minute and let out the largest belch ever! Joseph and I looked a each other because we were in disbelief that something so big came out of someone so little. And in seconds all three of us were cracking up. E started laughing and than we couldn't help but start laughing too. It was hilarious and E knew it!

He's just gotten so much more fun. He plays and is so interested in everything. He also likes his independence as well. He knows now that he can get to where he wants to go so he'll crawl down to his room and play with his toys in there. Then when he wants to play with me he comes to find me.

I just can't believe how much he's changed in this little amount of time.

0 comment(s) with love: