A Long Eventful First Year

As we are getting close to our 1st year anniversary I thought it might be nice to start a blog for our family. One of the main reasons is because, just shy of our anniversary (10 days), we found out we were pregnant, again. I am scared, happy, excited, and nervous all at the same time. You see, we were pregnant once. And I miscarried. This is going to be a hard journey. I just hope that my little one sticks and I carry out this pregnancy to term to see my beautiful baby come into this world. Send me some sticky dust!

The next few entries will include our first year journey. Once I have caught up on the major events I will move forward. We have some trips ahead of us (San Francisco and Europe) and hopefully some pictures of the baby... stay tuned!

0 comment(s) with love: